TheVampireDiaries-RPG
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

The Vampire Diaries-RPG

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin
Noch dringend gesucht werden: Stefan Salvatore, Bonnie Bennett, Katherine Pierce, Niklaus Mikealson, Elijah Mikealson!
Das Inplay ist noch nicht eröffnet! Einige wichtige Charaktere fehlen noch!

caught in the forests

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

caught in the forests Empty
BeitragThema: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptySo Jan 27, 2013 11:13 am

Damon and Elena are searching for Stefan who is with Klaus. They are together in the forests and slowley they are coming closer to each other. What could happen?

Damon felt like they were walking for hours - no, for days! Sometimes Elena was so bullheaded.
He was sure that Stefan don't want her to find him. He was with Klaus. He was a complete new person, but Elena didn't believe that. She still didn't give up. But she schould. Damon looked at his girl, who was walking in front of him, looking very serious. He sighed und shook his head. This little, innocent girl. What happend to her? She was so strong now. She trained. Very much. But he liked that. He always liked strong women. How could Stefan leave her? But that was his chance, he just had to grab it.
Damon looked at his watch and sighed again.
"Elena", he said, "we are walking for two hours now. Do you really think we'll find my stupid, little brother today?"
He looked around. Trees. Tress and trees...
"This forest ist giant. It will take two more hours at least. And what shall we do when we find him? He is gone. The Stefan you know is gone. And you know that."
Maybe she listened to him one time.
Nach oben Nach unten
https://thevampirediaresrpg.forumieren.com
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Elena Gilbert

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptySo Jan 27, 2013 11:46 am

Stefan... where is Stefan?
That was all, Elena could think about. Yes, she also knew that Stefan has changed, he's changed so much. But what can you do against love?
Elena's feelings for Damon where absolutely clear, too. But she didn't know if it's love, or if it's just another kind of attraction for him. She guessed, she had to find it out.
Damon and her where walking in the forests for so long now. No Stefan. It seemed like there was no chance to find him. Damon spoke to Elena, but she didn't really care at first.
But after thinking about his words, she had to say... he was right. Elena just didn't want to realize it's over. The good times with Stefan are finally over.
Elena turned around and gave up ignoring Damons words.
"You're right, Damon. You're so right... We're not able to find him, are we?" She looked right into the blue eyes of the vampire. Tears came and Elena began to cry. "I'm sorry.. It's just...I don't know.. It's hard.."

Nach oben Nach unten
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptySo Jan 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Like Damon expected Elena kept silent. It was hopeless, but he would her anyway. Finally she was the girl Damon loved. Even if she did not reply his feelings. So he just walked after her a few minutes. Then suddenly she stopped und turned around. Very confused he looked in her eyes. They were sparkling. Was she starting to cry?
"Elena, wha-", he began, but she cut him off. Damon was surprised. He did not think that she would agree with him. Now she really startet to cry und Damon felt sorry for his words, but it was the truth.
"No, no, Elena, don't apologize", he said while he was fixing her head with his hands to saw her face. "I understand... Elena... we will find him, I promise. Maybe not today, but we will. Soon."
He knew that he couldn't console her. He felt awful. She should have shut up und walk.
Damon came very close to her and put her in his arms. He held her while she was crying.
"I would never leave you, Elena", he whispered in her hair. His chin was lying on her head now. "I'm there for you as long as you want it."
Nach oben Nach unten
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Elena Gilbert

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptySo Jan 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Elena was now lying in the arms of her lovers brother. It was a bit confusing, but it felt so good. His warm hands were comfortable and this feeling of being protected was the best, she could have at this moment.
Elena knew she could trust him. Damon would never harm her.
A bit foliage fell down from the trees. The athmosphere in the forests was romantic and magical in a way. Elena did not want to change the moment. She stopped crying, because she realized that, in fact, there was no one but Damon being so nice to her. Even Stefan didn't have this ability to console her this way.
After a while, Elena looked at Damon's face. "Thank you.. Damon.." She was still in his arms "Sometimes I'm not sure about Stefan and me, you know?" Elena's head was now leaning on Damon's right shoulder. "Maybe I have to... give it up.." A last tear was falling down from her face. She closed her eyes and kept holding of Damon.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptySo Jan 27, 2013 1:17 pm

It felt so good to hold her in his arms. Her warm body which was huddle against him. He was sure that it was the best feeling he ever had. Actually he wasn't someone like that. Who cared about romance or such a stupid thing. But now... this romantic moment filled his heart with so much warmth. Damn when did he become so cheesy? With this girl in his arms he forgot about his brother who was gone with the bad hybrid vampire. It took a while, but she stopped crying and Damon could look into her face. The tears left a wet lane on her pretty face. He lifted his hand to touch it, but he decided not to.
It wasn't fair for Stefan what he was doing right now. She was still his brother's girl. No matter how he felt at this moment. She didn't belong to him. No matter how much it hurt. Damon made fists with his hands to control himself. But then she said something what changed his thoughts. She wasn't sure about her and Stefan? Damon openend his mouth to say something, but then he closed it.
"You don't have to thank for that, Elena. Of course I'm always on your side, because...", he stopped and his heart beated faster, "...because you are so important to me like no othter person in my life. I guess you already know that." His voice got more and more quiet at the end and his hug got a little stronger.
Nach oben Nach unten
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Elena Gilbert

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyMo Jan 28, 2013 10:32 am

Damon's voice sounded so pleasantly to Elena when he said, that she was so important to him like no one else. In fact, it was one of the nicest things she ever heard of Damon. And in this intimate moment she was sure, Damon really means what he said. He changed so much. He was no longer the person who just wanted Elena in his bed, who wanted to have her as his possession.
For a little moment, Elena stopped breathing. She looked right into Damon's handsome face. She had to recognize, there was more than friendship. Of course there was. This moment was so serious. Not one of this typical "Damon-Moments". Elena felt love. A strong feeling, which is not easy to control.
She didn't know how to deal with it.
Finally, looking at his soft lips, she said: "Damon... I really don't know how to say it. But..." Now she looked into his light blue eyes "Do you actually know, how important you are to me?"
Waiting for an answer, she was spellbounded looking at the vampire.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyMo Jan 28, 2013 10:58 am

Damon couldn't believe what was happening this moment. They way she replied his hug was so deeply. She had never acted like that. It was the first time. He noticed that Elena stopped breathing for a few seconds und she looked into his face.
God, I wish I could read her mind
Maybe she replied his feelings at last? But this was not believable. She still loved Stefan. Her white knight. There wasn't a chance for him in any way. He would be her friend, who helps her in every situation, no more, no less. He had to deal with it. While he was getting more and more sad, Elena startet to speak. I took a while until he recognized, what she said.
"Serious answer? No. So tell me", he said. He just wanted to know, what Elena felt for him. Maybe he had a chance. Probably not, but why not try?
He came a little closer to her and smelled her hair, it was a fantastic smell. The vampire closed his eyes and sighed deeply.
"Elena, you have really no idea what you are doing to me", he whispered.
Nach oben Nach unten
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Elena Gilbert

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyMo Jan 28, 2013 11:28 am

Elena knew, that no one could ever replace this moment. It was magical.
Coming nearer to Damon's face, she whispered: "I... Damon, I would lie if I say that my feelings for Stefan are stronger than my feelings for you. No... maybe they are even... less."
Elena started to hug him stronger and her heart beat faster.
"There's something.. more" Her voice turned so quiet you nearly couldn't hear it "We have to... find it out.."
Suddenly she was almost kissing Damon. But she thought about it and went backwards
"I... I'm sorry for.. that, I... I mean..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyMo Jan 28, 2013 11:49 am

In each passing second this situation got more unbelievable for the bad vampire. The girl he loved had the same feelings for him? That couldn't be true. It couldn't! He was always the one who was losing. Why not this time? Actually Damon gave up all his hope when Katherine said that she always loved Stefan, not him. It was always Stefan. And Elena... She was such a pure person. A human girl who fell in love with vampires. It would be tragical if Damon saw it this way. Just in this moment Elena came closer to his face and started to kiss him, but it was a very short moment. She broke up and apologized for that. Was she crazy?! How could she do that?!
Finally it was all Damon wanted. Kiss her, hold her in his arms. So while she was searching for the right words, Damon put a finger on her lips and wanted her just to be quiet. A smile came on his face, he felt so happy. More than happy. It wasn't the right word. He wasn't sure if there was any word to describe his feelings. Damon shook his head.
"Elena... please stop apoligize for everything you do." One second before he did the next thing, he was thinking about Stefan but when he touched her lips with his, Stefan was out of his minds. There was just Elena and him. This could only be heaven. It must be heaven. He was scared that his chest would explode. After a long kiss, Damon opened his eyes and saw into her face.
"I'm not lying when I say that it was the best moment in my whole life."
Nach oben Nach unten
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Elena Gilbert

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyDi Jan 29, 2013 10:50 am

Elena never thought, that kissing Damon would be so fantastic.
It was like everything around her just disappeared. Elena knew, it was wrong. But she also knew that it was absolutely right. The way Damon looked at her was mesmeric. She didn't want to change with any
person this time. No one else could feel the same, she felt.
Elena smiled. Yes, she was happy, finally happy.
But the thought of Stefan made her restless again. Because she wasn't able just to stop her feelings for him. She was not a kind of numb robot. Of course she went on taking care of Stefan. He always did, too. What the hell happened to him? What's the reason why he changed that much?
Elena wasn't sure if she would ever get an answer for that. Concentratet on this thoughts, Elena went one step backwards. She looked right down to the ground. "What's Stefan doing now? If we would only know..." she whispered. She did not realize, she may hurt Damon's feelings with that. Sometimes Elena just didn't think about those things. She often just talks out what she's thinking. Without pondering what other people around her think of that.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyDi Jan 29, 2013 11:27 am

This elation, Damon was feeling right now left as fast as it came. After this kiss Elena was still only thinking about Stefan? Damon was an Idiot. How could he expect that it was different? Elena would never stop loving Stefan. The vampire tried to bear down his feelings. To bear down that he was very mad.
Elena was still in his arms, so Damon unhand her und took a step backwards. He didn't want to show Elena how much he was hurt. But unfortunatly it wasn't that easy. He stared at her frowing. Nearly two minutes passed in silence until Damon could say something.
"So... when you still are afraid of what could happened to Stefan, you must not allow me to kiss you. Look, Stefan is with Klaus. He left you, he doesn't care about you anymore, Elena. Why don't you get it?!"
Now he wasn't just mad, he was angry.
"What do you expect Stefan will do, if we find him, huh? Do you really believe that he would left Klaus and come with us?! I'm sorry, but that would be the most stupid thing you could believe. He is gone. Deal with it."
Damon knew that were hard words, but he didn't care about it this moment.
Nach oben Nach unten
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Elena Gilbert

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyDi Jan 29, 2013 11:46 am

Elena was a bit shocked, when Damon became that angry. She wasn't really afraid... his reaction was just unexpected to her. She shaked her head and looked at his face. It was full of angryness. His eyes showed the bad vampire in him again. To Elena he seemed to be like before.
"It's not that easy, okay?! And stop talking to me like that. Maybe I was wrong, thinking you changed. Maybe you're still the same Damon, I knew at first..."
She turned around and went a few steps. She looked around, as if she was searching for Stefan. Well, it looked like that. A few seconds later she stopped and turned again.
"And about the kiss. I kissed you, because I love you!" her voice got quieter while saying this words "Normally you should know, I would not kiss anyone without having big feelings for him. But that's you... I should have known better. I wish I never ... kissed you!" With this words, Elena turned around again and went on.
Nach oben Nach unten
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyDi Jan 29, 2013 12:08 pm

Damon snorted und shook his head. He wanted to find the person who was able to understand this girl. That would be the happiest day of his damn life.
"But I am the bad guy, remember?", Damon asked with a loud voice. He couldn't control himself in this sitiuation. His feelings acted up. It wasn't a long time ago when Damon and Elena became friends. Maybe this stupid kiss ruined all. But he wanted her so much, she was the only one who was able to hurt him this way.
He went on: "Yeah, Elena, right. That's me. That was always me. I've never changed, maybe you think that it' like that, but it doesn't, okay? I am still the bloodthirsty, bad vampire and I know you want me to behave my brother, but I can't, because I am who I am!"
Now he noticed that he ran after her and grabbed her arm, to be able to look into her face. She looked a kind of scared, so he stopped hold her down.
"You have to respect my personality or don't. If you really love me, what I don't believe. You love Stefan. Your feelings for me... they are not like that, I know that."
Nach oben Nach unten
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Elena Gilbert

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyDi Jan 29, 2013 12:24 pm

"Yeah Damon. You are, who you are... I know that. And I have to respect your character, of course. But unfortunately you should accept me, too. Love comes from both sides. And you'd lie if you say that you don't know, I'm sensitive. And to scream at me like that is exactly the wrong way. Well you don't believe, I love you. So tell me, since when are you able to look inside my heart?!"
Elena's face was numb now, as she looked into the vampire's one.
"What's wrong with you? Why you can't just understadt a BIT, it's not easy for me just to threw Stefan out of my mind? To delete everything we had.. I cannot do it. Not that fast, Damon." Elena's voice got now quieter again "Maybe just vampires are able to do things like that... But I'm still human, Damon."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyDi Jan 29, 2013 12:43 pm

Damon listened to her words attentive. He just wanted to know if that what she said was also real. He came a bit closer to her while he was speaking.
"So, Elena, tell me what's you Plan? You love Stefan and... you love me. How should it go on? You can't love both of us and expect that we respect it. You have to make you choice and I know how it ends..."
Damon had to stop and looked away. It was a critical situation for him. He felt that his eyes got dampish and on no account he wanted to cry in front of Elena. That would show weakness and he wasn't a weakling!
"See, I know which choice you'd make and I'd like to save that. I'm not able to share you and I think Stefan agrees."
Nach oben Nach unten
Elena Gilbert
Admin
Elena Gilbert

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptySo Feb 03, 2013 9:28 pm

"I do not want you to share me, Damon. I just want you to give me time to think about all that. Stefan has gone now. A few days ago, we were like... you know, I never thought Stefan would do something like that..." Elenas head was shaking a bit while saying that.
I wonder why he can't show his feelings...
"Please just give me the chance to proove you my love... But I still want to see Stefan. I have to tell him something..."
Nach oben Nach unten
Damon Salvatore
Admin
Damon Salvatore

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests EmptyMi Feb 06, 2013 5:01 am

While Elena was explaining her situation, Damon starting to understand her. If sie loved Stefan like Damon loved Elena, he would understand her. He sighed.
"Okay, Elena, you won. He will search for your boyfriend", he finally said. She wanted to tell him something? Damon wondered what it could be. Maybe about this situation right know? About her feelings for him? But he didn't believe that. Not yet.
"But, Elena, I already know what Stefan is able to do. He was like that in the 1920s. So... maybe there is still hope for my little brother." Damon didn't understand why he said that, why he helped Stefan. Probably because of his bad conscience. Finally he kissed his brother's girlfriend. He choke the impulse down to come very close to her, to fondle her face and to kiss her forehead.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: caught in the forests   caught in the forests Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

caught in the forests
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
TheVampireDiaries-RPG :: Outplay-RPG's :: NRPG's-
Gehe zu: